Tree @debian/0.11.1-1 (Download .tar.gz)
This is the Dulwich project.
It aims to provide an interface to git repos (both local and remote) that doesn't call out to git directly but instead uses pure Python.
Homepage: https://www.dulwich.io/ Author: Jelmer Vernooij email@example.com
The project is named after the part of London that Mr. and Mrs. Git live in in the particular Monty Python sketch.
By default, Dulwich' setup.py will attempt to build and install the optional C extensions. The reason for this is that they significantly improve the performance since some low-level operations that are executed often are much slower in CPython.
If you don't want to install the C bindings, specify the --pure argument to setup.py::
$ python setup.py --pure install
or if you are installing from pip:
$ pip install dulwich --global-option="--pure"
The dulwich documentation can be found in doc/ and on the web:
The API reference can be generated using pydoctor, by running "make pydoctor", or on the web:
There is a #dulwich IRC channel on Freenode, and a dulwich mailing list at https://launchpad.net/~dulwich-users.
Supported versions of Python
At the moment, Dulwich supports (and is tested on) CPython 2.6, 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and Pypy.
dulwich.web module is currently broken on Python 3 (issue #295).
git clone https://www.dulwich.io/code/dulwich/
- releasing package dulwich version 0.11.1-1 Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Add 01_refs_unicode: Support running on platforms that can't encode certain characters. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Revert pbr.json change. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Add bug numbers. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Fix watch URL to use pypi redirector service. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- New upstream release. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Imported Upstream version 0.11.1 Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Release 0.11.1. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Update MANIFEST.in. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Release 0.11.0. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago