Tree @debian/0.11.2-1 (Download .tar.gz)
This is the Dulwich project.
It aims to provide an interface to git repos (both local and remote) that doesn't call out to git directly but instead uses pure Python.
Homepage: https://www.dulwich.io/ Author: Jelmer Vernooij email@example.com
The project is named after the part of London that Mr. and Mrs. Git live in in the particular Monty Python sketch.
By default, Dulwich' setup.py will attempt to build and install the optional C extensions. The reason for this is that they significantly improve the performance since some low-level operations that are executed often are much slower in CPython.
If you don't want to install the C bindings, specify the --pure argument to setup.py::
$ python setup.py --pure install
or if you are installing from pip:
$ pip install dulwich --global-option="--pure"
The dulwich documentation can be found in doc/ and on the web:
The API reference can be generated using pydoctor, by running "make pydoctor", or on the web:
There is a #dulwich IRC channel on Freenode, and a dulwich mailing list at https://launchpad.net/~dulwich-users.
Supported versions of Python
At the moment, Dulwich supports (and is tested on) CPython 2.6, 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and Pypy.
dulwich.web module is currently broken on Python 3 (issue #295).
git clone https://www.dulwich.io/code/dulwich/
- releasing package dulwich version 0.11.2-1 Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Force CFLAGS to -I/usr/lib/pypy, to work around bug #799485. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Add patch 02_cgit_c: support building under different locale. Closes: #799076 Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Clean some more files. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- * Team upload. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- New upstream release. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Merge tag 'upstream/0.11.2' into unstable Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Imported Upstream version 0.11.2 Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Release 0.11.2. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago
- Remove David Blewett from list, per his comment on GitHub. Jelmer Vernooij 5 years ago