Tree @debian/0.14.1-1 (Download .tar.gz)
This is the Dulwich project.
It aims to provide an interface to git repos (both local and remote) that doesn't call out to git directly but instead uses pure Python.
Homepage: https://www.dulwich.io/ Author: Jelmer Vernooij firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is named after the part of London that Mr. and Mrs. Git live in in the particular Monty Python sketch.
By default, Dulwich' setup.py will attempt to build and install the optional C extensions. The reason for this is that they significantly improve the performance since some low-level operations that are executed often are much slower in CPython.
If you don't want to install the C bindings, specify the --pure argument to setup.py::
$ python setup.py --pure install
or if you are installing from pip::
$ pip install dulwich --global-option="--pure"
The dulwich documentation can be found in doc/ and on the web:
The API reference can be generated using pydoctor, by running "make pydoctor", or on the web:
There is a #dulwich IRC channel on Freenode, and a dulwich mailing list at https://launchpad.net/~dulwich-users.
Supported versions of Python
At the moment, Dulwich supports (and is tested on) CPython 2.6, 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and Pypy.
git clone https://www.dulwich.io/code/dulwich/
- releasing package dulwich version 0.14.1-1 Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- New upstream release. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Merge tag 'upstream/0.14.1' into unstable Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Imported Upstream version 0.14.1 Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- RElease 0.14.1. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Revert "Drop dependency on greenlet/etc for Python3, as swift module is not yet" Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Skip remaining python3 tests for swift contrib module. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Mork work on swift module python3 compatibility. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Drop dependency on greenlet/etc for Python3, as swift module is not yet Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Python3; use StringIO. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago