Tree @debian/0.17.3-1 (Download .tar.gz)
This is the Dulwich project.
It aims to provide an interface to git repos (both local and remote) that doesn't call out to git directly but instead uses pure Python.
Main website: www.dulwich.io
License: Apache License, version 2 or GNU General Public License, version 2 or later.
The project is named after the part of London that Mr. and Mrs. Git live in in the particular Monty Python sketch.
By default, Dulwich' setup.py will attempt to build and install the optional C extensions. The reason for this is that they significantly improve the performance since some low-level operations that are executed often are much slower in CPython.
If you don't want to install the C bindings, specify the --pure argument to setup.py::
$ python setup.py --pure install
or if you are installing from pip::
$ pip install dulwich --global-option="--pure"
The dulwich documentation can be found in doc/ and on the web.
The API reference can be generated using pydoctor, by running "make pydoctor", or on the web.
Supported versions of Python
At the moment, Dulwich supports (and is tested on) CPython 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and Pypy.
git clone https://www.dulwich.io/code/dulwich/
- releasing package dulwich version 0.17.3-1 Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Refresh patch. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Merge branch 'upstream' into unstable Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Patch in Debian source files. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Bump standards version to 4.0.0 (no changes). Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- New upstream release. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- New upstream version 0.17.3 Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Release 0.17.3 Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Add NEWS entry about pypy3 support. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Build with pypy3. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago