Tree @dulwich-0.10.0 (Download .tar.gz)
This is the Dulwich project.
It aims to provide an interface to git repos (both local and remote) that doesn't call out to git directly but instead uses pure Python.
Homepage: https://samba.org/~jelmer/dulwich/ Author: Jelmer Vernooij email@example.com
The project is named after the part of London that Mr. and Mrs. Git live in in the particular Monty Python sketch.
By default, Dulwich' setup.py will attempt to build and install the optional C extensions. The reason for this is that they significantly improve the performance since some low-level operations that are executed often are much slower in CPython.
If you don't want to install the C bindings, specify the --pure argument to setup.py::
$ python setup.py --pure install
or if you are installing from pip:
$ pip install dulwich --global-option="--pure"
The dulwich documentation can be found in doc/ and on the web:
The API reference can be generated using pydoctor, by running "make pydoctor", or on the web:
There is a #dulwich IRC channel on Freenode, and a dulwich mailing list at https://launchpad.net/~dulwich-users.
The process of porting to Python3 is ongoing. Please note that although the test suite pass in python3, this is due to the tests of features that are not yet ported being skipped, and not an indication that the port is complete.
git clone https://www.dulwich.io/code/dulwich/
- Release 0.10.0. Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago
- Merge branch 'cve-0.9.8' Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago
- Explicitly disable mmap on plan9 where it doesn't work. Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago
- Merge durin42/missing-object-finder. Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago
- MissingObjectFinder: fix tags of non-commits Augie Fackler 4 years ago
- test_missing_obj_finder: correct bogus wants test Augie Fackler 4 years ago
- test_missing_obj_finder: fix bogus haves test Augie Fackler 4 years ago
- utils: make git object type of TestObject obvious Augie Fackler 4 years ago
- test_web: use make_tag() instead of a local version Augie Fackler 4 years ago
- test_server: use make_tag() instead of a local version Augie Fackler 4 years ago