Tree @dulwich-0.13.0 (Download .tar.gz)
This is the Dulwich project.
It aims to provide an interface to git repos (both local and remote) that doesn't call out to git directly but instead uses pure Python.
Homepage: https://www.dulwich.io/ Author: Jelmer Vernooij firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is named after the part of London that Mr. and Mrs. Git live in in the particular Monty Python sketch.
By default, Dulwich' setup.py will attempt to build and install the optional C extensions. The reason for this is that they significantly improve the performance since some low-level operations that are executed often are much slower in CPython.
If you don't want to install the C bindings, specify the --pure argument to setup.py::
$ python setup.py --pure install
or if you are installing from pip:
$ pip install dulwich --global-option="--pure"
The dulwich documentation can be found in doc/ and on the web:
The API reference can be generated using pydoctor, by running "make pydoctor", or on the web:
There is a #dulwich IRC channel on Freenode, and a dulwich mailing list at https://launchpad.net/~dulwich-users.
Supported versions of Python
At the moment, Dulwich supports (and is tested on) CPython 2.6, 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and Pypy.
git clone https://www.dulwich.io/code/dulwich/
- Release 0.13.0. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Update NEWS, README.md to reflect fixing of #295. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Fix fastimport support on python3.4. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Use assertIn / assertNotIn for easier debugging. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Fix unit tests Jonas Haag 2 years ago
- Fix #295: Python 3 compatibility for dulwich.web Jonas Haag 2 years ago
- Use copies rather than references in MemoryObjectStore. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Don't rely on MemoryObjectStore returning the exact same object. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Add test to verify objects stored in MemoryObjectStore can not be lost when they are modified. Félix Mattrat (commit: Jelmer Vernooĳ) 2 years ago
- when emitting a fastimport.FileModifyCommand referencing a Blob the marker need to be prefixed by : Félix Mattrat 2 years ago