Tree @dulwich-0.16.0 (Download .tar.gz)
This is the Dulwich project.
It aims to provide an interface to git repos (both local and remote) that doesn't call out to git directly but instead uses pure Python.
Main website: https://www.dulwich.io/
License: Apache License, version 2 or GNU General Public License, version 2 or later.
The project is named after the part of London that Mr. and Mrs. Git live in in the particular Monty Python sketch.
By default, Dulwich' setup.py will attempt to build and install the optional C extensions. The reason for this is that they significantly improve the performance since some low-level operations that are executed often are much slower in CPython.
If you don't want to install the C bindings, specify the --pure argument to setup.py::
$ python setup.py --pure install
or if you are installing from pip::
$ pip install dulwich --global-option="--pure"
The dulwich documentation can be found in doc/ and on the web:
The API reference can be generated using pydoctor, by running "make pydoctor", or on the web:
There is a #dulwich IRC channel on Freenode, and a dulwich mailing list at https://launchpad.net/~dulwich-users.
Supported versions of Python
At the moment, Dulwich supports (and is tested on) CPython 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and Pypy.
git clone https://www.dulwich.io/code/dulwich/
- Dulwich 0.16.0. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Fix formatting in NEWS. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Fix porcelain.reset to not ignore committish argument. Koen Martens 2 years ago
- Correct add_objects docstrings. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Clarify argument to ObjectStore.add_objects(). Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Add constant for default ref. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Fix python3 build Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Fix handling of unknown URL schemes in get_transport_and_path. (#465). Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Return refs from LocalGitClient.fetch_pack(). Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Fix tests on python3. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago