Tree @dulwich-0.17.0 (Download .tar.gz)
This is the Dulwich project.
It aims to provide an interface to git repos (both local and remote) that doesn't call out to git directly but instead uses pure Python.
Main website: www.dulwich.io
License: Apache License, version 2 or GNU General Public License, version 2 or later.
The project is named after the part of London that Mr. and Mrs. Git live in in the particular Monty Python sketch.
By default, Dulwich' setup.py will attempt to build and install the optional C extensions. The reason for this is that they significantly improve the performance since some low-level operations that are executed often are much slower in CPython.
If you don't want to install the C bindings, specify the --pure argument to setup.py::
$ python setup.py --pure install
or if you are installing from pip::
$ pip install dulwich --global-option="--pure"
The dulwich documentation can be found in doc/ and on the web.
The API reference can be generated using pydoctor, by running "make pydoctor", or on the web.
Supported versions of Python
At the moment, Dulwich supports (and is tested on) CPython 2.7, 3.4, 3.5 and Pypy.
git clone https://www.dulwich.io/code/dulwich/
- Release 0.17.0. Jelmer Vernooĳ 1 year, 11 months ago
- Properly log off after retrieving just refs. Jelmer Vernooĳ 1 year, 11 months ago
- Don't drop first slash for SSH paths, except for those starting with ~. Jelmer Vernooĳ 1 year, 11 months ago
- Set bufsize=0 when communicating to SSH client. Fixes hangs on Python3. Fixes #434. Jelmer Vernooĳ 1 year, 11 months ago
- Add NEWS. Jelmer Vernooĳ 1 year, 11 months ago
- SHAFile: Do not trim trailing newlines from extra headers Nicolas Dandrimont (commit: Jelmer Vernooĳ) 1 year, 11 months ago
- Check for bytes rather than absence of list. include ought to be an iterable of ids of some sort. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Support passing tag ids to Walkers include argument. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Fix handling of HEAD in porcelain.clone. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago
- Add porcelain.remote_add. Jelmer Vernooĳ 2 years ago