Tree @dulwich-0.9.6 (Download .tar.gz)
This is the Dulwich project.
It aims to provide an interface to git repos (both local and remote) that doesn't call out to git directly but instead uses pure Python.
Homepage: https://samba.org/~jelmer/dulwich/ Author: Jelmer Vernooij firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is named after the part of London that Mr. and Mrs. Git live in in the particular Monty Python sketch.
The dulwich documentation can be found in doc/ and on the web:
The API reference can be generated using pydoctor, by running "make pydoctor", or on the web:
There is a #dulwich IRC channel on Freenode, and a dulwich mailing list at https://launchpad.net/~dulwich-users.
git clone https://www.dulwich.io/code/dulwich/
- Release 0.9.6. Jelmer Vernooij 6 years ago
- Update MANIFEST.in. Jelmer Vernooij 6 years ago
- Convert README to markdown. Jelmer Vernooij 6 years ago
- Only reload new pack files, and discard old ones when updating pack Jelmer Vernooij 6 years ago
- Fix leak when pack cache is rebuilt. Damien Tournoud 6 years ago
- Update NEWS, fix test. Jelmer Vernooij 6 years ago
- DeltaChainIterator: fix a corner case where an object is inflated as an object already in the repository. Fixes #135. Damien Tournoud (commit: Jelmer Vernooij) 6 years ago
- Fix formatting for pydoctor. Jelmer Vernooij 6 years ago
- Update NEWS. Jelmer Vernooij 6 years ago
- Merge branch 'github-fix' of git://github.com/sid0/dulwich Jelmer Vernooij 6 years ago