Tree @upstream/0.9.8 (Download .tar.gz)
This is the Dulwich project.
It aims to provide an interface to git repos (both local and remote) that doesn't call out to git directly but instead uses pure Python.
Homepage: https://samba.org/~jelmer/dulwich/ Author: Jelmer Vernooij firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is named after the part of London that Mr. and Mrs. Git live in in the particular Monty Python sketch.
The dulwich documentation can be found in doc/ and on the web:
The API reference can be generated using pydoctor, by running "make pydoctor", or on the web:
There is a #dulwich IRC channel on Freenode, and a dulwich mailing list at https://launchpad.net/~dulwich-users.
The process of porting to Python3 is ongoing. Please not that although the test suite pass in python3, this is due to the tests of features that are not yet ported being skipped, and not an indication that the port is complete.
git clone https://www.dulwich.io/code/dulwich/
- Imported Upstream version 0.9.8 Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago
- Release 0.9.8. Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago
- gevent doesn't work on pypy. Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago
- Enable pypy on travis. Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago
- Fix _merge_entries on pypy. Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago
- Fall back to the native implementation of _merge_entries on pypy, Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago
- Changed path for swift load_conf Andres Lowrie (commit: Jelmer Vernooij) 4 years ago
- Add Gary to AUTHORS. Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago
- Add Travis build badge to README.md milki (commit: Jelmer Vernooij) 4 years ago
- Fix incompatibility with python2.6, where unittest doesn't provide skipIf. Jelmer Vernooij 4 years ago